Want to join the Cheyenne Kubota team?
See what positions we have available!
- 3+ years experience in maintenance and repair on agricultural or heavy equipment.
- Strong diagnostic skills in diesel, hydraulic, and electrical equipment.
- Must possess a full set of tools applicable to the job requirements.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Some field service work will be required.
- Preventative maintenance and skilled major repairs on tractors and heavy equipment.
- Diagnosis and repairs on complex systems with use of diagnostic tools.
- Unload new inventory, set up and PDI equipment for sale.
- Field services are limited to basic repairs and preventative maintenance, some travel is required.
- Able to attend training as required, usually 3-5 days out of state travel per year.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M
- Some Saturdays as required.